The Petzl Tikka + headlamp with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology for outdoor activities is an amazing power source for people on the move. 140 lumens max and weather resistant, created for recreation lighting use.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
- Several modes and lighting colors adapt to each situation:
– Ambient mode: wide beam with reduced brightness, avoids blinding others in a group situation and provides a long burn time.
– A mode adapted for close range vision: mixed beam with wide, uniform flood.
– A mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably.
– Boost mode for temporary access to maximum power.
– Red lighting for discreet close range vision.
– Strobe mode for signaling one’s presence, accessible at any time.
- Burn time management allows user to easily anticipate battery replacement:
– Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light).
– Red lighting switches on when batteries are practically empty to preserve maximum visibility.
- Easy to use:
– Pushbutton is easy to use, even with gloves on.
– Mixed fabric and elastic headband for improved comfort and support during dynamic activities.
– Washable headband.
- Watertightness : IP X4, weather resistant.
- Weight : 85 g
- Technology : CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern : mixed
- Energy : 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included)