Compact multi-beam headlamp for outdoor activities, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology for guaranteed constant brightness over time. 180 lumens.
The TIKKA XP headlamp offers 180 lumen brightness in Boost mode. It is ideal for outdoor activities that require rapid movement. Featuring CONSTANT LIGHTING technology to ensure constant brightness over time. Wide beam and focused beam can be used together or separately, depending on need. One red LED for discreet lighting
- CONSTANT LIGHTING: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
- Two beam patterns (wide and focused) and several lighting modes meet the need for high-performance lighting in outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement.
- Boost mode for temporary access to maximum brightness.
- Red light combining visual comfort and discretion, red strobe light.
- Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are running low and then to red lighting when the batteries are nearly empty.
- Compatible with Ni-MH or lithium batteries for greater burn time.
- Easy to use:
– Push-button is easy to use, even with gloves.
– Washable headband, designed for dynamic activities (secure and absorbent).
- Weight: 85 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed, focused
- Energy: 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)