LifeStraw Go is an advanced 2-stage water filter bottle that protects against bacteria, parasites and microplastics, reduces chemicals like chlorine and improves water taste. The robust, leak-proof, BPA free bottle is built for harsh conditions and longevity. Ideal for hiking, camping, international travel and emergencies, it allows you to get water from a stream, river, or tap and filter it on the go.
Stage 1: The hollow fiber membrane removes
• 99.999999% of bacteria (E. coli)
• 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
• 99.999% of microplastics
Stage 2: The activated carbon capsule reduces
• Bad odor and taste
• Organic chemical matter
- LifeStraw Go includes advanced 2 stage filter (microbiological and carbon filters), bottle, cap with silicon mouthpiece and carabiner.
- Filtration technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns) paired with an activated carbon filter
- Hollow fiber filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters). Pores clog over time as the filter is used; reaching end of life when water cannot pass through.
- Carbon filter lifetime: 25 gallons (100 liters). With frequent use, recommended to change filter every 3 months.
- Bottle material: Tritan plastic, BPA free, dishwaser safe (once filter is removed)
- Total Weight with filter: 7.84 oz (0.49 lbs)
- Bottle Capacity: 22 fl oz
- Product size: 9.25” x 3.14”
- Replaceable hollow fiber membrane and carbon filters available
- User’s manual provided in: English, French, German and Chinese