The technical climbing shoe, inspired by the Mirage project. The optimumcombination between synthetic and natural materials is the ideal compromise between comfort and technicality. With the internal lining only in the toe and the heel, it combines the breathability and comfort of leather with the precision and inalterability of the lined shoe. The rand system (patent pending) is an active feature of the shoe and distributes the plantar tension in a progressive way. The new asymmetrical lacing system allows the
personalized adjustment of the internal volume. The forefoot misole implant, allows a ‘better wrapping’ of the plantar arch and the heel.
- Colour: Red/Yellow
- Upper: Suede leather combined with Lorica®, slip lasted.
- Midsole: New Hytrel® anatomical support in the metatarsal arch.
- Sole: Vibram® formula XSV 3,5 mm
- Sizes: 33 – 45, including half sizes.
- Weight: Gr. 420 per pair
- Lining: Pacific in the toe and heel. Dri-Lex® in the tongue. Unlined in the middle.
- Patent: Slingshot and tensioned rand
- Last: PD 85
- Fit: Medium