It is the perfect choice for training sessions and multi-sports and is extremely comfortable thanks to the wide inner foot volumes and lack of pressure points. The sole/midsole system guarantees shock absorption and perfect stability thanks to the rear TPU and central stabilizer. The FriXion AT sole guarantees grip and long lasting wear. The lateral structure made from rip-stop fabric and the all-round abrasion resistant rand give added structure, stability and protection, allowing the runner to race over any terrain. Savage: there are no limits to your running.
- Uppers: One piece, breathable, abrasion resistant mesh + thermo adhesive rip-stop + abrasion resistant PU-leather rand.
- Lining: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort.
- Midsole: Injected MEMlex compressed EVA, with heel stabilizer and TPU anti torsion insert.
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running.
- Sole: FriXion AT with Impact Brake System.
- Drop: 12 mm
- Weight: 670 g (pair, size 38)
- The all round protection rand protects against knocks and abrasion.
- Maximum comfort: Wide inner foot volume, neutral structure, no pressure points. This shoe is easy to pull on thanks to the extra wide vents.