La Sportiva Genius
La Sportiva Genius climbing shoe uses the innovative No-Edge technology by La Sportiva and features a lace-up closure system.
It combines the sensitivity and performance of the “no-edge” technology to the comfort, precision and volume adaptability.
This particular construction method allows for the perfect adaptation to different types of rocks, guaranteeing comfort. The Laspoflex with P3 Patent System provides support for the climber even if worn excessively loosely. This construction feature united to the lacing system makes the shoe adaptable to all types of foot, both narrow and wide fit.
It is the ideal choice for use on rock walls, it can be worn for long periods thanks to the enhanced comfort features but it is also ideal for use on the boulders thanks to the grippy heel. Genius is the natural evolution of the climbing species.
- Unequalled comfort levels, thanks to the adaptability and snug fit guaranteed for all foot widths.
- The No-Edge technology adapts perfectly to all types of rock due to the larger surface of the shoe that comes in contact with the holds.
- New inner volumes allow for the perfect balance of comfort and high performance levels.
- Enhanced support: the lacing system and the special LaSpoFlex midsole combined to the patented P3 system helps to support the weight of the climber even if the shoe is not worn excessively tightly.
- Upper: Suede leather combined with microfiber. Slip lasted.
- Lining: None.
- Fit: Medium.
- Midsole: Laspoflex 1,1 combined to P3 System.
- Sole: Vibram® XSGrip2 – 3 mm – Pure friction. The natural evolution of the leas and bouldering world championship-winning compund, XS Grip2 improves upon the superior grip characteristics of XS Grip and delivers outstanding precision for support, shape stability.
- Patents: P3 System (Permanente Power Platform)