Get the most reliable emergency LED light for any situation with the Torch 250 Flashlight. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies, and USB port to charge your phone.
Multiple Light Options for Every Situation. Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
Stay Connected During an Outage. Integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
Recharge Anywhere. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
- Goal Zero Nomad 7: 7-14 hours
- Built in Solar: 23-46 hours
- USB Source: 7
Hours Run Times:
- Spot Light: 15 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Flood Light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light
- LED (output): 250 Lumens, 4000K warm white cree LED’s
- Spot Light: 180 Lumens
- Flood Light: 70 Lumens
- Rated Power: 0.8W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 14.4 oz (408 g)
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 1.75 in (25.4 x 8.9 x 4.5 cm)
- Operating Useage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS